zondag 14 april 2013

It's a Cali thing

so, today whe've had another really sunny day in the netherlands. and for most of my outfits this week I was really inspired by the laid back style of california. I just love the palms, the beach, the surfing and the people! (even though, I'm not gonna lie to you guys, I've never been in california)
So these looks are really hippie and beachy, I hope you like it!


1. Flip flops
2. white and blue dress
3. sweater
4. bikinitop
5. Shorts
6. bracelet
7. shirt
8. Tanktop
9. jeans









I hope you can all enjoy spring as much as I do!
here is another look from my lookbook for you!



















I hope you liked it! what was your best vacation ever? please leave a comment!
If you want to see more looks, check me out on Lookbook
before I go, the most scary thing happened to me and my friend, and I will tell you: DONT MESS WITH GHOST! I'm not going to tell you what happened but you can read it all on her blog
Thank you for stopping by! have a great day!
xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten